Do you have a commitment to service excellence, are you consistent, caring and dependable with a passion for helping others? Are you a consummate professional with a commitment to safe, quality work? Are you willing to work hard, to your customers’ schedules, while constantly pushing yourself to be the best? If so, then Mr. Furnace has the job for you.
Install assistants help install HVAC equipment and Indoor Air Quality accessories for our customers, while giving them the Red Carpet Treatment.
Education / Experience / Skills
- NO Experience required, training is provided
- Valid license, with clean driving record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Preference will be given to current journeymen apprentices
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call
Mr. Furnace Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunity for growth
- Uniforms provided
Mr. Furnace is preparing to grow in the St. Catharines market, join today and grow with us!
To apply, please contact Laura McPherson firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Mr. Furnace is an equal opportunity employer.