Our Home HVAC Services
HVAC St. Catharines
Make sure your home and family are comfortable throughout the year with an HVAC system that is working optimally for your needs as a homeowner. As one of the leading HVAC companies in St. Catharines, Ontario, Mr. Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning has over 45 years of experience helping homeowners throughout the community optimize the energy efficiency of their homes. Our team of professional HVAC technicians is well-equipped with the knowledge and skills to ensure that your experience with us is nothing short of excellent from start to finish. With 24/7 emergency service availability, efficient appointments, and high-quality solutions, homeowners in St. Catharines can get back to enjoying their homes in no time.
Call us directly or book a free at-home consultation with a member of the Mr. Furnace Heating & Cooling team today for more information on how we can provide solutions for your home!
Heating, cooling & indoor air quality solutions from expert technicians near you.
Mr. Furnace has been proudly providing St. Catharines, Niagara, and the surrounding regions with dependable home heating & cooling services since 1978.
Our certified HVAC technicians are here to help, no matter the time of year.
Whether you’re looking to buy a new furnace or a new air conditioner, the pros at Mr. Furnace are here to help you find the right system for your home and family.
We offer full service throughout the region, with 24 hour repair services for all forms of home comfort at NO EXTRA CHARGE for weekends, holidays, after-hours or emergency service (plumbing & drain services excluded).
How much does it cost to replace an air conditioner in St. Catharines?
Throughout our 45 years of experience in the HVAC industry, Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning understand first-hand that not all homeowners and homes are the same in the thousands that we have partnered with throughout the year.
For this reason, before one of our team members can provide you with the cost of installing an air conditioning unit in your home, homeowners in St. Catharines will first need to book a free at-home consultation. During this consultation, a professional technician from Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning will conduct a thorough inspection of your home before providing you with suggestions on how to optimize your home’s energy efficiency and installation cost.
Therefore, while we are unable to provide you with an installation cost before visiting your home, we can provide you with a list of factors that will contribute to the final installation cost. That way, you can have a better idea about what to expect when choosing to partner with professional air conditioning technicians from our team. Here is a closer look at some of these factors:
- The cost of labor
- Whether you want to install a duct or ductless air conditioning unit
- The quality of your air duct system
- The British Thermal Units (BTUs) of your AC unit in comparison to your home’s square footage
- The type, size, and brand of the air conditioning unit you choose
- The variety of techniques required by our technicians to install your new unit
- The SEER rating you’re your new AC unit.
- The number of air conditioning units you want to install
- The scope and size of the project
As you can see, installing an air conditioning unit in your home isn’t an easy process, but it is possible with the professional help of Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning. Therefore, to learn more about installing an air conditioning unit in your home, call us directly or book a free at-home consultation online with us today!
We’re also happy to provide homeowners in St. Catharines, Ontario, 0% interest with no payments on all HVAC systems, including air conditioners!
How much do HVAC service calls cost?
No matter how minor or significant your HVAC problem may be, homeowners in St. Catharines, Ontario, can rely on the professional technicians at Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning to provide them with high-quality solutions. With 24/7 emergency service availability, homeowners can expect someone from our team to come to your home as soon as possible to ensure your HVAC is back up and running correctly in no time.
We understand that all homes and HVAC units are different. Therefore, before we are able to provide you with an estimate as to how much your service will cost, you will first need to have a technician come to your home and perform a thorough inspection of your HVAC system. With that being said, we are able to provide you with a list of considerations your professional technician will factor into your service cost. Here is a closer look at how your service will be evaluated to provide you with an accurate repair or maintenance price:
- The cost of labor
- The scope of maintenance or repair required
- The size of your HVAC unit
- The age and current condition of your home’s HVAC unit
- The complexity of your home’s HVAC unit
- The urgency of the problem at hand
- Whether spare parts will be needed to fix a mechanical problem
- The accessibility of your home’s HVAC unit
Is there something you believe is wrong with your HVAC in St. Catharines? If the answer is yes, then call the team at Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning today. We’ll send one of our leading technicians to your home to ensure you can get back to your regular day-to-day schedule with minimal disruptions as quickly as we can.
How often should HVAC units be serviced?
As a rule of thumb, homeowners in St. Catharines should have their HVAC system installed in their homes serviced at least once a year. For all heating units, we recommend booking an appointment with Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning in the early Fall. This will ensure that we are able to catch potential problems with your unit and repair them before the weather begins to get colder in the area. In addition, it will also provide you with peace of mind knowing that your heating unit is ready to work optimally so you can maximize your home’s energy efficiency during the winter.
On the other hand, homeowners who also have an air conditioning unit in their home will want to book a service appointment with our professional HVAC contractors in St Catharines in the early Spring. Again, this is going to provide you ample time to fix any repairs that may be required following a diagnosis that we discover while ensuring that your air conditioning unit is prepared to function as optimally as possible as the weather begins to heat up during the summer.
By being proactive with your HVAC services in St Catharines, homeowners can diagnose potential problems with their units should they arise before they become more costly and severe. At the same time, regular maintenance on your HVAC unit can also save your unit’s warranty for more expensive repairs that were otherwise not preventable.
Furthermore, your home’s air ducts, which are also a part of your overall HVAC system, will also need cleaning. Beyond heating and cooling, your HVAC system is also responsible for circulating the air throughout your home. However, over time your air ducts can collect dust, hair, dirt, and other debris that can not only affect your home’s energy efficiency but it can also make you and your family vulnerable to allergy and cold-like systems that are difficult to overcome.
Therefore, when servicing your HVAC unit with Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning, you may also wish to book a cleaning for your air ducts. That way, you can rest assured knowing that your HVAC unit and air ducts are working optimally while providing you with the convenience and ease of making your home a clean and comfortable living environment for you and your family.
Do you think that your home is overdue for maintenance? Call us directly or book with the professional HVAC technicians at Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning today!
What does HVAC service include?
When homeowners partner with Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning, they’re partnering with an HVAC company in St. Catharines they can trust. Therefore, in the event you should require a repair or maintenance appointment with us, you can rest assured knowing that our technicians will work efficiently and thoroughly while going above and beyond to provide you with a high-quality result. With years of expertise, appropriate certifications, and licenses, Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning is your choice HVAC company. Therefore, when booking an appointment for one of our services, you can expect the following:
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Inspect for leaks along your HVAC system.
- Application of lubricant to any mechanical components to ensure they function correctly without producing wear and tear.
- A thorough inspection of your HVAC unit to ensure all parts are functioning correctly and to diagnose potential problems before they become more severe and costly.
- Ensure safety controls are functioning correctly.
- Drain cleaning to remove any clogging.
- Cleaning or replacement of your HVAC unit’s air filter to remove built-up dirt, dust, hair, and other debris that may be preventing your HVAC unit from functioning correctly.
- Check your home’s thermostat to ensure all settings are functioning correctly and the temperature reading is accurate.
- Cleaning of your indoor and outdoor HVAC compartments should you have a split system installed in your home to remove dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Inspection of all electrical components of your HVAC unit.
- Cleaning of ductwork to ensure there are no clogs along with your system that may prevent your HVAC unit from heating or cooling your home with ease.
- Inspection of any odors or sounds that may indicate there is something wrong with your HVAC unit.
Furthermore, at Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand that sometimes, it can be challenging to determine when there is something wrong with your HVAC unit until it is too late and repairs are required. However, with the following signs, you’ll be able to tell when something is wrong with your HVAC system that will need to be addressed as soon as possible to avoid further damage and costly repairs:
- There are odd odours coming from your HVAC unit.
- You notice a stark increase in your monthly energy bill.
- You find it difficult to heat or cool your home evenly.
- Your thermostat will not turn on.
- You can’t remember the last time you serviced your HVAC unit.
- You and your family are experiencing unexplained allergies.
- Your HVAC unit is making weird noises such as grinding, clanking, and hissing sounds when it is turned on.
- There is poor airflow coming through your air vents in each room.
- Your HVAC unit is not working at all.
- Your thermostat reading is inaccurate.
- You discover a pest infestation in your air ducts.
- The presence of mold and mildew in and around your HVAC unit.
Do any of these signs seem familiar to you? If the answer is yes, then it’s time to call Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning. With the help of our professional technicians, we’ll come to your home to diagnose and fix your HVAC problem so you can get back to living comfortably as soon as possible.
Is HVAC maintenance required?
Yes, HVAC maintenance is an essential task that is required for all HVAC units, regardless of the type of unit you have installed in your home and its age. HVAC systems are a crucial feature that allows homeowners to heat, cool, and ventilate the air throughout the house, regardless of the time of year and what the weather is like outside. Therefore, when your HVAC unit is not functioning correctly due to an undiagnosed problem, your indoor air quality and overall comfort of your home can diminish significantly. As a result, you can put you and your family at risk of breathing in dust, dirt, hair, debris, mold, mildew, and other airborne impurities that can end up causing explained illnesses and allergies that could otherwise be preventable.
On the other hand, when homeowners do not commit to regular HVAC maintenance at least once a year, depending on the HVAC unit they have installed in their home, they also run the risk of having minor problems developing into more severe and costly issues that again, could have otherwise been preventable should they have been discovered earlier.
Furthermore, without consistent maintenance on your HVAC unit, homeowners in St. Catharines can also make their home’s heating and cooling units vulnerable to complete breakage before their approximate lifespan. Generally speaking, HVAC units can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years when maintained properly. However, if not, they can last under 10 years, which will end up costing you more money in the long run.
In addition, HVAC units are not functioning to their fullest efficiency. Therefore, you may be spending more money on your monthly heating and cooling bill than you should be. Ultimately, being proactive in your HVAC maintenance is key to catching problems early, extending your unit’s lifespan, and saving money on repairs and monthly bills.
With that said, we understand that HVAC maintenance often takes a backseat when it comes to other responsibilities you have in your busy schedules. This is why Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning is happy to offer two maintenance protection plans that can help you have peace of mind throughout the year, knowing your HVAC system is functioning as optimally as possible in your home.
Here is a closer look at how Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning can help you:
Just Right! Protection Plan
- 21 point inspection of your HVAC unit
- A guaranteed HVAC appointment within 24 hours of you calling one of our team members
- An annual efficiency inspection and tune-up that includes a comprehensive safety check
- A discounted diagnostic fee
- 20% off all repairs that are not covered under your HVAC unit warranty
- 20% off all indoor air quality products and duct cleaning to ensure you’re breathing in clean air free of airborne contaminants
- 100% guarantee on all repairs within one year so you can have peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands.
Just Right! Protection Plan +
- 21 point inspection of your HVAC unit
- Front of the line HVAC services within a 24 hour period of you calling one of our team members
- 10% off the purchase of parts and mechanisms you may require should there be something wrong with your HVAC unit
- 10% diagnostic fees
- 10% off all indoor air quality products and duct cleaning services to ensure your indoor air quality is healthy and clean at all times.
Are you overdue on maintenance for your HVAC in St. Catharines? If the answer is yes, then it’s time to call Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning for assistance today!
Your local Lennox dealer.
Looking for Lennox home furnace & AC solutions? We’re here to help.
As a Lennox Certified dealer across St. Catharines, Niagara & surrounding area, we’re your trusted service partner for installation, maintenance & repair of all Lennox-branded home comfort products.
Our techs know the ins & outs of these systems and are able to offer service at every level of need. From product support to fixes for a non-functional AC or furnace to a fresh, full-service install – we’re your local partners for all things Lennox.
What Homeowners Say About Mr. Furnace’s HVAC Services
“I have had the best quality service, maintenance and assurance of safety and performance of the furnace and humidifier unit! Matt and others have been professional and explained the issues of concern. This was a scheduled annual maintenance and some problems needed tending to proactively rather than waiting for the system to break down. I am so glad I joined the monthly program. A superb company and team!“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Mr. Furnace. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“
Our HVAC Service Locations
Mr. Furnace Heating and Air Conditioning proudly provides Niagara, St. Catharines & the Surrounding Area with quality home comfort services.
Book a Home HVAC Service with the Pros at Mr. Furnace
What Homeowners Say About Us
“From the home comfort specialist to the installers, Mr. Furnace was a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating. They went above and beyond from initial consultation to the end of installation. They committed to everything they said they would do and more. All work is certified and looks very clean and neat. They are even coming back in the spring for AC unit start up. If you need a new furnace, air conditioner, or just service I highly recommend Mr. Furnace.“